Celtic-Norse Relationships in the Irish Sea in the Middle Ages, 800-1200 (The Northern World, Book 65)
Tag: History and Military
Posted on 2014-06-19. By anonymous.
English | 2013 | ISBN: 9004255117 | ISBN-13: 9789004255111 | 223 pages | PDF | 7,4 MB
This volume contains the proceedings of a conference held in Oslo in late 2005, which brought together scholars working in a wide variety of disciplines from Scandinavia, Great Britain and Ireland.
The papers here began as those read at the conference, augmented by two written immediately after by attendees, but have been updated in light of the discussions in Oslo and more recent scholarship. They offer historical, archaeological, art-historical, religious-historical and philological views of the interaction and interdependence of Celtic and Norse populations in the Irish Sea region in the period 800 A.D.-1200 A.D.
Download Link 2
- Ebooks list page : 27748
- 2014-03-27British and Irish Emigrants and Exiles in Europe, 1603-1688 (The Northern World, Book 47)
- 2014-06-17The Hanse in Medieval and Early Modern Europe (The Northern World, Book 60)
- 2014-06-17The Forgotten Crusaders: Poland and the Crusade Movement in the Twelfth and Thirteenth Centuries (The Northern World, Book 56)
- 2014-06-17Pictish Progress: New Studies on Northern Britain in the Early Middle Ages (The Northern World, Book 50)
- 2014-06-18Across the German Sea: Early Modern Scottish Connections with the Wider Elbe-Weser Region (Northern World, Book 62)
- 2013-11-17Beyond the Catch: Fisheries of the North Atlantic, the North Sea and the Baltic, 900-1850 (The Northern World) (repost)
- 2012-05-27Greeks Bearing Gifts: The Public Use of Private Relationships in the Greek World, 435-323 BC
- 2012-05-19German Helmets Of The Second World War Vol.2
- 2012-04-11The Royal Armoured Corps Tank Museum (part 3).The Second World War 1940-1946
- 2012-02-21Beyond the Catch: Fisheries of the North Atlantic, the North Sea and the Baltic, 900-1850 (The Northern World) - Darlene Abreu-ferreira
- 2012-02-12Beyond the Catch: Fisheries of the North Atlantic, the North Sea and the Baltic, 900-1850 (The Northern World) - Darlene Abreu-ferreira
- 2011-11-16Beyond the Catch: Fisheries of the North Atlantic, the North Sea and the Baltic, 900-1850 (The Northern World)
- 2010-01-28West over Sea (The Northern World)
- 2014-06-19Royal Police Ordinances in Early Modern Sweden: The Emergence of Voluntaristic Understanding of Law (Northern World, Book 64)
- 2014-06-18Clerics and Clansmen: The Diocese of Argyll between the Twelfth and Sixteenth Centuries (Northern World, Book 61)
- 2013-07-09Unpredictability and Presence: Norwegian Kingship in the High Middle Ages (The Northern World) (repost)
- 2012-09-18Ideology and Power in the Viking and Middle Ages (The Northern World)
- 2012-02-13Interfaces between Language and Culture in Medieval England (The Northern World) - Forthcoming
- 2012-02-07Kings' Sagas and Norwegian History (The Northern World: North Europe and the Baltic C. 400-1700 a.D. Peoples, Economies and Cultures) - Shami Ghosh
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.