Tag: History and Military
Posted on 2014-06-19. By anonymous.
Princeton University Press | English | 1995-12-11 | ISBN: 069101096X | 388 pages | PDF | 47 MB
This book brings together a vast amount of information pertaining to the society, economy, and culture of a province important to understanding the entire eastern part of the later Roman Empire. Focusing on Egypt from the accession of Diocletian in 284 to the middle of the fifth century, Roger Bagnall draws his evidence mainly from documentary and archaeological sources, including the papyri that have been published over the last thirty years.
Get More Interesting Ebooks >> Visit My Blog Now
- Ebooks list page : 27749
- 2014-05-27Two Romes: Rome and Constantinople in Late Antiquity (Repost)
- 2014-04-02Augustine's Inner Dialogue: The Philosophical Soliloquy in Late Antiquity (repost)
- 2014-01-17A Companion to Late Antiquity (Repost)
- 2013-11-22Roman Berytus: Beirut in Late Antiquity [Repost]
- 2013-07-02Drudgery Divine: On the Comparison of Early Christianities and the Religions of Late Antiquity (repost)
- 2013-05-19Demonic Desires: "Yetzer Hara" and the Problem of Evil in Late Antiquity [Repost]
- 2013-02-23Ravenna in Late Antiquity (repost)
- 2013-02-15The Galilee in Late Antiquity (repost)
- 2012-10-30Between Empires: Arabs, Romans, and Sasanians in Late Antiquity (Repost)
- 2012-02-22Pappus of Alexandria and the Mathematics of Late Antiquity (repost)
- 2010-09-06Palestine in Late Antiquity (repost)
- 2009-06-14Egypt in Late Antiquity
- 2014-06-09Greek and Roman Historiography in Late Antiquity: Fourth to Sixth Century, A.D (repost)
- 2014-03-13A. D. Lee, "War in Late Antiquity" (Repost)
- 2013-07-28The Transformation of Frontiers: From Late Antiquity to the Carolingians (repost)
- 2013-07-13Alexandria in Late Antiquity: Topography and Social Conflict (Ancient Society and History) (repost)
- 2013-03-23Late Antiquity: Crisis and Transformation [repost]
- 2013-02-05Alexandria in Late Antiquity: Topography and Social Conflict (Ancient Society and History) (Repost)
- 2017-03-10Classifying Christians Ethnography, Heresiology, and the Limits of Knowledge in Late Antiquity
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.