Author: Maurice Oxenburgh, Penelope S.P. Marlow, Andrew Oxenburgh
Publisher: CRC Press
Posted on 2011-12-17, by LionFar.
|Title:Increasing Productivity and Profit through Health and Safety (2nd edition)
Author:Maurice Oxenburgh, Penelope S.P. Marlow, Andrew Oxenburgh
|Description:In all workplaces the health and safety of employees is closely linked with the company's profitability. Human resource strategies for improving the health and safety of people in the workplace do not necessarily cost money - in fact they usually save money.
A practical book based on the authors' combined consultancy experience, Increasing Productivity and Profit Through Health and Safety shows readers how they can use ergonomics to make money for their organizations. Richly illustrated with a range of case studies drawn from heavy industry, retail sales, hospitals, hotels, and call centers, the book outlines universal concepts that can be used in any workplace. Included with the book is a CD-ROM that contains a simple but sophisticated working cost-benefit analysis model. This model enables readers to input their own data, which will help them make the case for implementing workplace health, safety, and ergonomics programs. For the non-expert there is a chapter that explains economics concepts and models using 'non-economics' language.
Human resource personnel, physicians, safety and risk management specialists, trainers, and ergonomists as well as business managers and engineers will find this book to be a powerful support tool for developing and implementing workplace improvements.
Download Increasing Productivity and Profit through Health and Safety (2nd edition)
Download from DEPOSITFILES
Download from FILESONIC
Download Link 2
- Ebooks list page : 16216
- 2011-12-17Increasing Productivity and Profit through Health and Safety (2nd edition)
- 2013-12-03[request]Investment Banking: Valuation, Leveraged Buyouts, and Mergers and Acquisitions, 2nd Edition
- 2012-04-02Schaum's Outline for Intermediate Accounting I and II 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2011-11-18Elliptic Curves: Number Theory and Cryptography (2nd Edition) - Removed
- 2011-09-06Statistics for Environmental Science and Management, 2nd Edition
- 2011-06-09What Counts: Social Accounting for Nonprofits and Cooperatives, 2nd Edition
- 2010-11-23Handbook of powder science and technology, 2nd edition
- 2007-11-29[request]Water Treatment: Principles and Design, 2nd Edition
- 2017-01-07[PDF] Firms of Endearment: How World-Class Companies Profit from Passion and Purpose (2nd Edition)
- 2014-06-12Contemporary Health Physics: Problems and Solutions (2nd edition)
- 2014-01-05Cambridge Handbook of Psychology, Health and Medicine, (2nd Edition) (Repost)
- 2013-12-18The Approved Mental Health Professional's Guide to Psychiatry and Medication (2nd edition)
- 2013-09-17Handbook of School Mental Health - Research, Training, Practice, and Policy (2nd edition)
- 2013-09-16Handbook of School Mental Health - Research, Training, Practice, and Policy (2nd edition)
- 2013-09-12Handbook of School Mental Health: Research, Training, Practice, and Policy (2nd edition)
- 2013-06-27Introduction to Statistics Through Resampling Methods and R, 2nd edition
- 2012-12-14Exercise and the Heart in Health and Disease (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2012-10-19Cranial Nerves in Health and Disease (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2012-04-07A Color Atlas of Orofacial Health and Disease in Children and Adolescents: Diagnosis and Management, 2nd edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.