Posted on 2013-01-21. By anonymous.
English | 2010 | ISBN: 1607418274 | 142 pages | PDF | 4 MB
Today's increasingly complex financial services market offers consumers a vast array of products, services, and providers to choose from to meet their financial needs. While this degree of choice provides consumers with a great number of options, it also requires that they be equipped with the information, knowledge, and skills to evaluate their options and identify those that best suit their needs and circumstances. This book explores The Financial Literacy Strategy which aims to help consumers understand how to prevent becoming involved in transactions that are financially destructive, how to avoid becoming victims of fraud, and how to exercise their consumer protection rights. Financial literacy can empower consumers to be better shoppers, allowing them to obtain goods and services at lower cost. This optimises their household budgets, providing more opportunity to consume and save or invest. Comprehensive education can help provide individuals with the financial knowledge necessary to initiate savings plans, manage debt, and make strategic investment decisions for their retirement or their children's education. This book consists of public documents which have been located, gathered, combined, reformatted, and enhanced with a subject index, selectively edited and bound to provide easy access.
- Ebooks list page : 21159
- 2014-05-13National Financial Literacy Strategy (repost)
- 2014-06-02National Financial Literacy Strategy (Education in a Competitive and Globalizing World)
- 2014-05-31National Financial Literacy Strategy (Education in a Competitive and Globalizing World)
- 2012-03-04National Financial Literacy Strategy
- 2008-04-11Taking Ownership of the Future: The National Strategy for Financial Literacy
- 2014-04-25Fish Can't See Water: How National Culture Can Make or Break Your Corporate Strategy (Repost)
- 2014-03-25Student Financial Literacy: Campus-Based Program Development (repost)
- 2013-11-17The National Basketball Association: Business, Organization and Strategy (repost)
- 2013-05-15Student Financial Literacy: Campus-Based Program Development [Repost]
- 2013-02-26The Student's Guide to Financial Literacy (repost)
- 2012-09-12Personal Financial Literacy (repost)
- 2017-01-07Improve Your Financial Literacy
- 2017-01-06Improve Your Financial Literacy
- 2016-12-21Breaking Into Wall Street Premium - Financial Modeling Fundamentals [repost]
- 2014-06-13McGraw-Hill's NPTE (National Physical Therapy Examination) [Repost] - Removed
- 2014-06-10Crash Course in Accounting and Financial Statement Analysis (repost)
- 2014-06-09Inside-Out Marketing: How to Create an Internal Marketing Strategy (Repost)
- 2014-06-05The Delta Model: Reinventing Your Business Strategy (repost)
- 2014-05-26Managing High-Tech Services Using a CR Strategy (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.