Posted on 2017-01-12, by luongquocchinh.
Author: K. Henshall | Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan | Category: History | Language: English | Page: 288 | ISBN: 0230346626 | ISBN13: 9780230346628 |
Description: Japan's impact on the modern world has been enormous. It occupies just one 300th of the planet's land area, yet came to wield one sixth of the world's economic power. Just 150 years ago it was an obscure land of paddy fields and feudal despots. Within 50 years it became a major imperial power it's so-called 'First Miracle'. After defeat in the Second World War, when Japan came close to annihilation, within 25 years it recovered remarkably to become the world's third biggest economy it's 'Second Miracle'. It is now not only an economic superpower, but also a technological and cultural superpower. True miracles have no explanation: Japan's 'miracles' do. The nation's success lies in deeply ingrained historical values, such as a pragmatic determination to succeed. The world can learn much from Japan, and its story is told in these pages. Covering the full sweep of Japanese history, from ancient to contemporary, this book explores Japan's enormous impact on the modern world, and how vital it is to examine the past and culture of the country in order to full understand its achievements and responses. Now in its third edition, this book is usefully updated and revised.
A History of Japan: From Stone Age to Superpower.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 30398
- 2014-01-05A History of Japan: From Stone Age to Superpower (Repost)
- 2013-04-24A History of Japan; from Stone Age to Superpower. 3rd Ed.
- 2012-12-10A History of Japan: From Stone Age to Superpower (3rd edition) [Repost] - Removed
- 2012-09-27A History of Japan: From Stone Age to Superpower - Removed
- 2010-05-30Kenneth G. Henshall - A History of Japan: From Stone Age to Superpower
- 2013-03-18The Mikado's Empire: A History of Japan from the Age of Gods to the Meiji Era (660 BC - AD 1872)
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Finding Time for the Old Stone Age: A History of Palaeolithic Archaeology and Quaternary Geology in Britain, 1860-1960
- 2017-01-11[PDF] A History of Optics from Greek Antiquity to the Nineteenth Century
- 2017-01-10[PDF] A History of Mathematics: From Mesopotamia to Modernity
- 2014-04-19A Modern History of Japan: From Tokugawa Times to the Present (repost)
- 2013-05-17"A Short History of Japan: From Samurai to Sony (A Short History of Asia series)" (Repost)
- 2012-06-09A Modern History of Japan: From Tokugawa Times to the Present (Repost)
- 2011-09-15A Short History of Japan: From Samurai to Sony
- 2010-01-26A Short History of Japan: From Samurai to Sony (Short History of Asia series, A) | By Curtis Andressen
- 2009-01-13A Modern History of Japan: From Tokugawa Times to the Present
- 2008-01-01A Short History of Japan: From Samurai to Sony (Short History of Asia series, A) | By Curtis Andressen
- 2017-01-12[PDF] History of Religious Ideas, Volume 1: From the Stone Age to the Eleusinian Mysteries
- 2016-12-23[PDF] The Human Story: Our History From the Stone Age to Today
- 2017-01-12[PDF] A History of Religious Ideas, Vol. 3: From Muhammad to the Age of Reforms
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Boats of the World: From the Stone Age to Medieval Times
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.