Posted on 2017-01-12, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Michael R. Kelly | Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan | Category: Philosophy | Language: English | Page: 212 | ISBN: 0230347851 | ISBN13: 9780230347854 |
Description: This book explores the problem of time and immanence for phenomenology in the work of Edmund Husserl, Martin Heidegger, Maurice Merleau-Ponty, and Jacques Derrida. Detailed readings of immanence in light of the more familiar problems of time-consciousness and temporality provide the framework for evaluating both Husserl's efforts to break free of modern philosophy's notions of immanence, and the influence Heidegger's criticism of Husserl exercised over Merleau-Ponty's and Derrida's alternatives to Husserl's phenomenology. Ultimately exploring various notions of intentionality, these in-depth analyses of immanence and temporality suggest a new perspective on themes central to phenomenology's development as a movement and raise for debate the question of where phenomenology begins and ends.
Phenomenology and the Problem of Time.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 30398
- 2016-12-11Phenomenology and the Problem of Time
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Phenomenology and the Social World: The Philosophy of Merleau-Ponty and its Relation to the Social Sciences
- 2016-07-04Phenomenalism, Phenomenology, and the Question of Time A Comparative Study of the Theories of Ma...
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Epistemology and the Regress Problem
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Japanese Cinema and Otherness: Nationalism, Multiculturalism and the Problem of Japaneseness (Sheffield Centre for Japanese Studies/Routledge Series)
- 2017-01-16[PDF] Realism in the Age of Impressionism: Painting and the Politics of Time
- 2017-01-16[PDF] Nation of Devils: Democratic Leadership and the Problem of Obedience
- 2017-01-14[PDF] Maya Calendar Origins: Monuments, Mythistory, and the Materialization of Time (The William and Bettye Nowlin Series in Art, History, and Culture of the Western Hemisphere)
- 2017-01-12[PDF] Leo Strauss and the Problem of Political Philosophy
- 2017-01-11[PDF] The Degenerate Muse: American Nature, Modernist Poetry, and the Problem of Cultural Hygiene (Modernist Literature and Culture)
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Wandering in Darkness: Narrative and the Problem of Suffering
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Policing Public Opinion in the French Revolution: The Culture of Calumny and the Problem of Free Speech
- 2017-01-09[PDF] Memory and the Self: Phenomenology, Science and Autobiography
- 2014-06-17Husserl and the Promise of Time: Subjectivity in Transcendental Phenomenology
- 2013-09-06Download Rush Revere and the Brave Pilgrims: Time-Travel Adventures with Exceptional Americans by Rush Limbaugh PDF - Removed
- 2012-06-06It Never Snows In September: The German View Of Market-Garden And The Battle of Arnhem September 1944
- 2012-02-18Food Marketing to Children and Youth: Threat or Opportunity? - Committee On Food Marketing And The Diets Of Children And Youth
- 2012-02-12Food Marketing to Children and Youth: Threat or Opportunity? - Committee On Food Marketing And The Diets Of Children And Youth
- 2012-01-10BioWatch and Public Health Surveillance: Evaluating Systems for the Early Detection of Biological Threats: Abbreviated Version - Committee On Effectiveness Of National Biosurveillance Systems: BioWatch And The Public Health Syste
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.