Author: Xing-Jian Jing
Posted on 2012-04-08, by LionFar.
"Motion Planning" ed. by Xing-Jian Jing
INTEO | 2008 | ISBN: 9537619015 9789537619015 | 607 PAGES | PDF |65.24MB
In this book, new results or developments from different research backgrounds and application fields are put together to provide a wide and useful viewpoint on these headed research problems mentioned above, focused on the motion planning problem of mobile robots. These results cover a large range of the problems that are frequently encountered in the motion planning of mobile robots both in theoretical methods and practical applications including obstacle avoidance methods, navigation and localization techniques, environmental modelling or map building methods, and vision signal processing etc. Different methods such as potential fields, reactive behaviours, neural-fuzzy based methods, motion control methods and so on are studied.
Through this book and its references, the reader will definitely be able to get a thorough overview on the current research results for this specific topic in robotics.
The book is intended for the readers who are interested and active in the field of robotics and especially for those who want to study and develop their own methods in motion/path planning or control for an intelligent robotic system.Contents
1 Local Autonomous Robot Navigation using Potential Fields
2 Foundations of Parameterized Trajectoriesbased Space Transformations for Obstacle Avoidance
3 Text Detection and Pose Estimation for a Reading Robot
4 Robust Vision-only Mobile Robot Navigation with Topological Maps
5 A Practical Approach for Motion Planning of Wheeled Mobile Robots
6 SOVEREIGN: An Autonomous Neural System for Incrementally Learning to Navigate Towards a Rewarded Goal
7 Stereo Matching and 3D Reconstruction via an Omnidirectional Stereo Sensor
8 Motion Estimation of Moving Target using Multiple Images in Intelligent Space
9 Robot Tracking using the Particle Filter and SOM in Networked Robotic Space
10 Artificial Coordinating Field based Motion Planning of Mobile Robots
11 Minimum-Energy Motion Planning for Differential-Driven Wheeled Mobile Robots
12 Performance Evaluation of Potential Field based Distributed Motion Planning Methods for RobotCollectives
13 Motion Planning of Intelligent Explorer for Asteroid Exploration Mission
14 Modification of Kohonen Rule for Vehicle Path Planing by Behavioral Cloning
15 An Immunological Approach to Mobile Robot Navigation
16 A Mobile Computing Framework for Navigation Tasks
17 Planning with Discrete Harmonic Potential Fields
18 Mobile Robot with Preliminary-announcement and Indication of Scheduled Route and Occupied Area using Projector
19 Occupancy Grid Maps for Localization and Mapping
20 Neuro-Fuzzy Navigation Technique for Control of Mobile Robots
21 Spatial Reasoning with Applications to Mobile Robotics
22 Automated Static and Dynamic Obstacle Avoidance in Arbitrary 3D Polygonal Worlds
23 Reactive Motion Planning for Mobile Robots
24 Integrating Time Performance in Global Path Planning for Autonomous Mobile Robots
25 Building Internal Maps of a Mobile Robot
26 Cooperative Indoor Navigation using Environment-Embedded Assistance Devices
27 Nonlinear Motion Control of Mobile Robot Dynamic Model
28 Planning for Unraveling Deformable Linear Objects Based on Their Silhouette
29 Smoothing of Piecewise Linear Paths
30 A Novel Feature Extraction Algorithm for Outdoor Mobile Robot Localization
with TOC BookMarkLinks
DownloadDownload from Share-online
- Ebooks list page : 18141
- 2012-04-06"Motion Planning" ed. by Xing-Jian Jing (Repost)
- 2011-06-30Motion Planning
- 2011-10-11Gao Xing Jian Xi Ju Ji
- 2013-03-13"Mobile Robots: Control Architectures, Bio-Interfacing, Navigation, Multi Robot Motion Planning ..." ed. by Janusz Będkowski
- 2012-03-19Karl Iagnemma, Steven Dubowsky, "Mobile Robots in Rough Terrain: Estimation, Motion Planning, and Control with Application to Planetary Rovers"
- 2011-04-01Kensuke Harada, Eiichi Yoshida, Kazuhito Yokoi "Motion Planning for Humanoid Robots"
- 2011-03-30Kensuke Harada, Eiichi Yoshida, Kazuhito Yokoi, "Motion Planning for Humanoid Robots"
- 2014-03-21Tree Climbing Robot: Design, Kinematics and Motion Planning (repost)
- 2013-12-05Passivity-Based Model Predictive Control for Mobile Vehicle Motion Planning
- 2013-11-12Repetitive Motion Planning and Control of Redundant Robot Manipulators
- 2013-08-05Hybrid Control and Motion Planning of Dynamical Legged Locomotion
- 2013-06-01Tree Climbing Robot: Design, Kinematics and Motion Planning [Repost]
- 2013-04-03Robot Vision: Strategies, Algorithms and Motion Planning
- 2013-03-17Mobile Robots: Control Architectures, Bio-Interfacing, Navigation, Multi Robot Motion Planning and Operator Training
- 2013-03-03Robot Vision: Strategies, Algorithms and Motion Planning (repost)
- 2012-03-31Tree Climbing Robot: Design, Kinematics and Motion Planning
- 2012-03-19Mobile Robots in Rough Terrain: Estimation, Motion Planning, and Control with Application to Planetary Rovers (Repost)
- 2011-12-31Spatial Representation and Motion Planning (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) - Angel P. Del Pobil
- 2011-12-11Spatial Representation and Motion Planning (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) - Angel P. Del Pobil
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.